Simon Fell > Its just code > [n]Echo API
I've been reading Joe's draft Eco API doc, here's some comments (posted here, because following the wiki is just getting impossible for me, YMMV)
- what are all the valid element names for the introspection document?
- can i extend this with Namespace qualified elements?
- shouldn't this document be in a namespace?
- are fully qualified URLs required, can i use relative URLs instead? xml:base?
- Creating a new entry
- Why does creating a new entry goto the <edit-entry/> URL whilst updating an existing entry goto the <create-entry/> URL, based on the surounding text, I'd expect them both to go the <create-entry/> url
- in 4.2.1 the GET example, shouldn't the Content-Type header be an Accept header?
- Deleting an entry should use the HTTP DELETE method.
- Are the user prefs going to be defined, or is that upto the different apps?