Simon Fell > Its just code > February 2008
I just released this, it fixes a problem with all day events not picking up date changes from Salesforce.com, and addresses some weirdness relating to filtering on 10.5.2 (which would manifest itself as SF3 saying it picked up local changes, but that it didn't appear to change anything in Salesforce.com). I'm working entirely out of the Google code project now, so you can see source code changes for specific issues, issues come and go in the issue tracker, and the sparkle auto-updater is now pulling builds from the google code site. Everything seems to be working just fine.
With the 0.52 release of SF3 I made it open source under the BSD license. Rather than host everything myself, which is how I've handled previous open source projects of mine, (sourceforge looked to be on its last legs for quite a well, but is still going) I've decided to try out the Google code project hosting. Everything is over there, source code in SVN, an issue tracker that i loaded up with all the bugs and feature requests i know about, and there's a wiki that contains most of the content from my own SF3 page. Share & Enjoy.
For those folks that have ran into iCal sync problems on Leopard, try this build, let me know how you get on. (this also includes a lot of fixes for contact sync where your AB contact have more data than salesforce supports, e.g. multiple work phone numbers). I've also decided to open source SF3, as i just don't have the time to move it forward fast enough, the complexities of the sync and data mapping process/problems means you really can't work on it in little chunks of time like i can for the other apps. This should give the folks that are in need of more features and/or specific changes for their setup a chance to get what they need done.