Anyone for a gibraltar ?
- WRBC Champ Heather Perry went on to win the US Barista competition in Long Beach.
- Ritual Coffee Roasters opened a second store, this one inside Flora Grubb Gardens, the entire place was packed out for the opening weekend, I took the opportunity to try out a couple of different coffee's brewed on their Clover, Wahoo!, San Francisco finally gets a Clover (2 in fact, there's one at the Valencia St store too).
- While at the Ritual opening I picked up some of their Ethiopian Limu, which they used in the WRBC, I never got around to trying it as espresso, but it made an awesome french press, one of the best I've had in a long time.
- Barefoot are now doing coffee tastings twice a month, here's your change to have a professional walk you though the ins and outs of coffee.
- Blue Bottle are kicking some serious butt at the farmers market, one of the best gibraltar's you'll ever get, every tuesday and saturday.
- Home-barista.com are running the Titan grinder project, weighing up the latest and greatest in conical grinders.